Sub It Club–let us query together, my friends
Heather Ayris Burnell has started this cool thing, and she let Dana Carey and me in on the ground floor. After months of planning and plotting and messing around with social media, we are happy, proud and a little dazed to present:
SUB IT CLUB
Now, now. I know you’re excited.What is SubIt Club, Mrs. Cauthen?
Well I’m glad you asked, Timmy. It’s a confederation of writers who stand together and curse the dying light–I mean…
“You’ve written it. You’ve revised it. You’ve edited it, Now it’s time to QUERY. Submission support!”How do you do that?
- blog posts chock-full of practical info
- a weekly critique of one member’s query by the full membership (and only the membership–closed to the public!)
- a place to declare your query goals, then report back
- informal chat where members can share their query questions and knowledge
- weekly formal chat with topic–membership only. WE WILL LET IT FLY, SISTER.
- links a’plenty–to tips, hints, submission calls, ways to keep your cool while querying, everything we can find!
Whoa-whoa-whoa! Slow down, pardner. First, like the Facebook page. Then go from there:
Yup. We got it all. Join us. We’re gonna have a fun and productive year.