The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPIt's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. Whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. Did I mention that? Be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
- YA writers' blog, wherein I post approximately twice a month about apps for writers, under the category: TECH YOURSELF.
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- The dog for me. twitter.com/_youhadonejob/…SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- RT @SatchelPooch: "What are you in a bad mood about?" "About half the time." (D. Gates, "A Hand Reached down to Guide Me")SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- I really like looking at blue skies. From the comfort of my refrigerated airified living room. #andhottamaleSO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- Hot today. Hot yesterday. AND HOT TAMALE HAHAHAHAHA. #fifthgradehumorSO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- Ate my entire sandwich all by myself. Hairy Beast is disgusted. http://t.co/x0Et862Qx7SO SAYETH i 4 days ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit KidLit Scoop kids laura manivong links love Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger outlines pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus twitter websites WIP writers writing writing tool YA YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
WHEN I FINALLY POST ON THE BLOG
WHEN AN AGENT ISN’T IN LOVE WITH IT
WHEN MY MANUSCRIPT NEEDS CUTTING
WHEN IT’S TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP