The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPit's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- PLEASE! PRACTICE SAFE CODING! 11 Percent Of Americans Think HTML Is An STD, Survey Says huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/05/htm…SO SAYETH i 9 hours ago
- I HAVE WRESTED THE REMOTE FROM HIS COLD, SLEEPY FINGERS AND I WILL NEVER RELINQUISH IT. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!SO SAYETH i 16 hours ago
- Sundays, Big Bopper watches various things on Netflix, falls asleep often, then repeatedly rewinds to view what he misses. I AM GOING INSANESO SAYETH i 17 hours ago
- Peruse the #TwitterFiction Festival 2014 Schedule: something for everyone. twitterfictionfestival.com/#comboFilters[…SO SAYETH i 17 hours ago
- READ IT FIRST, LAZY BONESES RT @PenguinTeen: ICYMI: @marburyjack's #GrasshopperJungle has been optioned for film! deadline.com/2014/03/sony-p…SO SAYETH i 19 hours ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature common day creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft flying monkeys Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit kids laura manivong links magical woods Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth new year nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research resolutions respect revising revision scbwi la conference suffering superpower teen thesaurus Twilight twitter update WIP wonderboy writers writing writing tool YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
I KNEW IT!
Bring the Flip-Flop of Endor