observations from the front porch
- No one looks more powerful than a 10-year-old riding her bike down the street all by herself.
- People who speed down a residential street at 50 mph always have a muffler with a hole in it.
- If you take your newborn baby out in a stroller, you have a 50/50 chance of having to carry the baby and push the empty stroller home.
- Men’s shorts are a lot longer than when I was a kid.
- Squirrels go nuts in the fall. Literally.
- Men who are bald on top and let the rest of their hair grow down their backs need a mirror.
- Police helicopters sound like Apocalypse Now.
Posted on September 23, 2011, in life and tagged front porch, observations, random. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.