The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPIt's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. Whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. Did I mention that? Be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
- YA writers' blog, wherein I post approximately twice a month about apps for writers, under the category: TECH YOURSELF.
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- Saw Inside Out last night, and of course my favorite character was ANGER as voiced by Lewis Black. #teambatshitcrazySO SAYETH i 5 days ago
- BoyWonder is here. HUZZAH. He loves to do home projects. DOUBLE HUZZAH. *makes list*SO SAYETH i 5 days ago
- Video: GUESS WHERE I AM JUST GO AHEAD AND GUESS #drivein #intermission #hotdog tmblr.co/Zyxtmw1oEJ_U7SO SAYETH i 6 days ago
- GUESS WHERE I AM JUST GO AHEAD AND GUESS #drivein #intermission #hotdog instagram.com/p/4dYIcLM4Hl/SO SAYETH i 6 days ago
- Photo: Afternoon Porch Cat #afternoon #cat #porch tmblr.co/Zyxtmw1oDlBkwSO SAYETH i 6 days ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit KidLit Scoop kids laura manivong links love Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger outlines pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus twitter websites WIP writers writing writing tool YA YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
WHEN I FINALLY POST ON THE BLOG
WHEN AN AGENT ISN’T IN LOVE WITH IT
WHEN MY MANUSCRIPT NEEDS CUTTING
WHEN IT’S TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP