The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPIt's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. Whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. Did I mention that? Be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
- YA writers' blog, wherein I post approximately twice a month about apps for writers, under the category: TECH YOURSELF.
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- Love this Mom. She challenges Hospital Employee's Response to 4-Year-Old Girl Who Was Beat Up smar.ws/P33o3SO SAYETH i 2 hours ago
- Binge-watching The Walking Dead in the run up to the new season and MOTHER DICK I CAN HARDLY WAIT. #thewalkingdead #motherdickSO SAYETH i 3 days ago
- RT @Snowden: It's not about me. It's about whether you'd rather know the truth. theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/f… http://t.co/UQx6BahSoHSO SAYETH i 3 days ago
- HOW EFFIN' ADORABLE: Fans are trying to free Dobby at the Harry Potter Studio Tour with socks. hypable.com/dobby-harry-po…SO SAYETH i 5 days ago
- This is why you have to check your kids' trick-or-treat bags. buzzfeed.com/annakopsky/27-…SO SAYETH i 5 days ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit KidLit Scoop kids laura manivong links love Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger outlines pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus twitter websites WIP writers writing writing tool YA YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
WHEN I FINALLY POST ON THE BLOG
WHEN AN AGENT ISN’T IN LOVE WITH IT
WHEN MY MANUSCRIPT NEEDS CUTTING
WHEN IT’S TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP