zomygod it’s over
So I did it. Blogged every day for a full month.
What did I learn?
- I can really whip out some make-do stuff when necessary. Just like in high school.
- Blogging at night suits me better–want to save my best brain cells for my WIP.
- Challenges are fun.
- My choicest blog posts happen when I’m fired up about something.
- My blog traffic did indeed go up when I posted every day.
- I can’t commit to posting every day.
The truth is, I’ve got a life to live, people!
In May, I will post on Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week.
Let’s see how that puppy will fly.