Posted on April 23, 2011, in life and tagged colleen cook, crying spongebob, kim peek, pickle dance, scbwi, scbwi la conference, thanks, tribute fund scholarship, win. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPIt's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. Whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. Did I mention that? Be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
- YA writers' blog, wherein I post approximately twice a month about apps for writers, under the category: TECH YOURSELF.
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- People, if you are like me, (God help you), you'll love The Dollop podcast. Historical events and figures described hilariously. #thedollopSO SAYETH i 3 days ago
- I cannot tell you how marvelous it is to sit in a house without people banging on the storm windows or slamming ladders against the siding.SO SAYETH i 3 days ago
- Back on the waspy third floor armed with spray. The wasp is nowhere to be found. MY GOD IT'S LYING IN WAIT. #waspangstSO SAYETH i 4 days ago
- Also there is still a bat in the basement. #notthebelfreySO SAYETH i 4 days ago
- I have abandoned by laptop on the third floor because wasp. I hope he can revise. #waswriting #nowcoweringSO SAYETH i 4 days ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit KidLit Scoop kids laura manivong links love Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger outlines pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus twitter websites WIP writers writing writing tool YA YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
WHEN I FINALLY POST ON THE BLOG
WHEN AN AGENT ISN’T IN LOVE WITH IT
WHEN MY MANUSCRIPT NEEDS CUTTING
WHEN IT’S TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP