Posted on February 16, 2010, in childrens' literature and tagged ann ingalls, barbara stuber, book launch, children's authors, children's writing, childrens' literature, colleen ryckert cook, elizabeth c. bunce, Freckles McYoungest, katie speck, kidlit, little piano girl, mary lou williams, maryann macdonald, reading reptile, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPIt's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. Whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. Did I mention that? Be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
- YA writers' blog, wherein I post approximately twice a month about apps for writers, under the category: TECH YOURSELF.
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 1 Like, 1 Reply. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/8OH9cdpY4TSO SAYETH i 2 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 3 New Followers. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/0F6tlKLGoCSO SAYETH i 3 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 1.94K Mention Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/LNSQbdzDQ0SO SAYETH i 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 New Followers. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/Vhkav5dF0LSO SAYETH i 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/LfaSZIj3pCSO SAYETH i 1 year ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit KidLit Scoop kids laura manivong links love Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger outlines pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus twitter websites WIP writers writing writing tool YA YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
WHEN I FINALLY POST ON THE BLOG
WHEN AN AGENT ISN’T IN LOVE WITH IT
WHEN MY MANUSCRIPT NEEDS CUTTING
WHEN IT’S TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP