The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPit's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- Holy God, it's a tv show, people. Still. Kill the Gilligan @mkpleiss @JennBailey #gilligansislandSO SAYETH i 13 hours ago
- And Gilligan. Why haven't they murdered that idiot in his sleep, yet? @JennBailey @mkpleiss #gilligansisland #mycrosstobearSO SAYETH i 14 hours ago
- Tonight, first show was about the island sinking. The second episode...THAT'S RIGHT TWO EPISODES, EVERY EFFIN' NIGHT. @JennBailey @mkpleissSO SAYETH i 14 hours ago
- Not only am I being forced to watch Gilligan's Island, Big Bopper is throwing out script ideas. I could write. SAVE ME. #helpSO SAYETH i 15 hours ago
- Look at the composition. <3 RT @tessaelwood: Photo: Just now tmblr.co/ZmY5rx1DqfZhjSO SAYETH i 16 hours ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature common day creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit kids laura manivong links Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus Twilight twitter update websites WIP wonderboy writers writing writing tool YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
I KNEW IT!
Bring the Flip-Flop of Endor