Posted on April 23, 2011, in life and tagged colleen cook, crying spongebob, kim peek, pickle dance, scbwi, scbwi la conference, thanks, tribute fund scholarship, win. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPit's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- KOWS: Keep On Writing,@Silly wp.me/pfrDL-QsSO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- @sarahjclark you are so positive, all the time. happy easter. <3SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- @sarahjclark what are all the sirens and helicopters about? the plaza? westport?SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- Also, am I the only one who thinks of an emphysemic retired carnie with dark glasses and a blue tatoo of an anchor?SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- Am I the only one who's creeped out when she hears the ice cream truck's very slow rendition of "Turkey in the Straw?"SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature common day creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft flying monkeys Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit kids laura manivong links magical woods Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus Twilight twitter update WIP wonderboy writers writing writing tool YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
I KNEW IT!
Bring the Flip-Flop of Endor