Posted on April 23, 2011, in life and tagged colleen cook, crying spongebob, kim peek, pickle dance, scbwi, scbwi la conference, thanks, tribute fund scholarship, win. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin
KIDLIT SCOOPIt's free, my darlings. a weekly newsletter about the children's publishing industry: personnel moves, mergers, new imprints, market trends, grants, interviews and such. Whatever is happening in the kidlit community this week is delivered in digested form to your inbox. IT IS FREE. Did I mention that? Be a sport, subscribe below.
HAS THAT WEASEL POSTED LATELY?
BEEN BLOGGING SINCE THE DARK AGES
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: lishacauthen.com
OH, THE TUMBLRS I TUMBL
*PLAYS PIED PIPE*
INK & ANGST
- YA writers' blog, wherein I post approximately twice a month about apps for writers, under the category: TECH YOURSELF.
HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT ON YOUR QUERYING JOURNEY
- Photo: Faithful Sentinel and Narcissistic Gadabout #dog watches #cat bathes tmblr.co/Zyxtmw1RR6kimSO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- Faithful Sentinel and Narcissistic Gadabout #dog watches #cat bathes instagram.com/p/tQpTdws4Fo/SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- One voice can start a revolution. cynthialeitichsmith.blogspot.com/2014/09/we-nee… @elloechoSO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- I played Fast High Fives with MailChimp. Avoided the cactus but not the fish. #mailchimp #oddasiamSO SAYETH i 1 day ago
- William Golding's former home - in pictures theguardian.com/books/gallery/…SO SAYETH i 1 day ago
Cloud Watchingandrew smith animated gif animated gifs authors barbara stuber blogging blogs book launch book report book signing bottled lightning boywonder character characters children children's authors children's books children's writing childrens' literature creativity critique groups crossing the tracks dog dressing end of western civilisation as we know it first draft Freckles McYoungest funny gif gifs hero's journey humor ideas iphone kidlit KidLit Scoop kids laura manivong links love Manuscript master writer master writers memory motifs myth nursery rhymes occasional guest blogger pain pete cowdin picture book plot popular culture reading reptile research respect revising revision scbwi la conference social media suffering superpower teen thesaurus twitter websites WIP wonderboy writers writing writing tool YA YA fantasy YA lit YA literature young adult
Choose Your Poison
Me, every stinkin’ day:
HAVE SOME NIGHTMARE FUEL
Keep your paws off, old man.